Voice works with HireVibes to expand it’s Engineering Team
Based in Brooklyn, New York, Voice recently announced $150 Million in funding from Block.One to grow it’s operations and build out the company’s workforce.
Current openings include:
- Platform Manager, Engineering — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Architect — Applications and referrals open here.
- DevOps Manager — Applications and referrals open here.
- Mobile Engineer-iOS — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Front End Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Android Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
In a similar vein to Voice, HireVibes also rewards its users. Successful applications and referrals will share a 3% reward in HireVibes Tokens (HVT) — EOS tokens and Bitcoin are also reward options for HireVibes community members.
In additon to this, each successful applicant will earn a free Donation that’s equivalent to 1% of their annual salary.
The opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions doesn’t come around very often. With an impressive founding team, lead by CEO Salah Zalatimo, Voice are looking to hire the best and brightest technical leaders.
For more information, contact email@example.com
To create a HireVibes profile, click here
To post job openings on HireVibes, click here
If you are a recruiting firm open to collaboration, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Telegram, Twiiter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Chestr Labs, Metaverse collaboration network joins HireVibes
Chestr Labs has just joined HireVIbes to list five new amazing roles on the HireVibes app. Chestr Labs is building an open collaboration network to power the next wave of metaverse content co-creation.
Unitek.Ai joins HireVibes
Unitek.Ai has recently listed an open position on the HireVibes app. Unitek.Ai work with clients across the insurance, banking, fintech and financial services industries to provide intelligent automation solutions.