Voice works with HireVibes to expand it’s Engineering Team
Based in Brooklyn, New York, Voice recently announced $150 Million in funding from Block.One to grow it’s operations and build out the company’s workforce.
Current openings include:
- Platform Manager, Engineering — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Architect — Applications and referrals open here.
- DevOps Manager — Applications and referrals open here.
- Mobile Engineer-iOS — Applications and referrals open here.
- Platform Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Front End Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
- Android Engineer — Applications and referrals open here.
In a similar vein to Voice, HireVibes also rewards its users. Successful applications and referrals will share a 3% reward in HireVibes Tokens (HVT) — EOS tokens and Bitcoin are also reward options for HireVibes community members.
In additon to this, each successful applicant will earn a free Donation that’s equivalent to 1% of their annual salary.
The opportunity to join a thriving, well-funded startup with big ambitions doesn’t come around very often. With an impressive founding team, lead by CEO Salah Zalatimo, Voice are looking to hire the best and brightest technical leaders.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To create a HireVibes profile, click here
To post job openings on HireVibes, click here
If you are a recruiting firm open to collaboration, contact email@example.com
Follow us on Telegram, Twiiter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
Very Good Security joins HireVibes
Very Good Security has recently listed five positions on the HireVibes app. Very Good Security (VGS) is building a modern approach to data security, compliance, and privacy. VGS completely descopes clients from needing to hold sensitive data themselves, while still allowing them to...
STX rewards added to HireVibes
As of today (August 23rd 2021), HireVibes users can earn Stacks (STX) for referring talent and getting hired.